Welcome to

Hello and welcome to FordGuides.co.uk, You will require an account to use most of the sections of our forums.

You can register an account by clicking the register button at the top of the screen.

Photo

Things That Annoy Car Guys

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 lukejones3

lukejones3

Regular Users

• Forum Users
  • 925 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 09:15 PM

Hey guys,

I thought i would start a post about some of the things that really annoy me that i see on a daily basis.

FOG LIGHTS!

Why do people feel the need to drive with them on constantly no matter the weather!

NO THANKYOU!

I really hate it when i purposly slow down to let someout out of a busy junction and i dont get a thanks! Not even a hazard flash.

Feel free to add yours!

I shall update as needed!

• jam53ice likes this

#2 jam53ice

jam53ice
  • Administrators
  • 1,898 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 09:56 AM

Good post there Luke! 

Another thing is people pulling out on you on a roundabout! 

#3 Greg1.4

Greg1.4

Regular Users

• Promotion Manager
  • 951 posts
  • Drives:fiesta si

Posted 10 December 2014 - 12:17 AM

sh*te xmas presents (often top gear related) as members of your family know you are a "petrol head". Seriously one year (not lo0ng ago!) I had a soap on a rope in the shape of the Stig! Really, save yourself the hassle folks, just get halfords gift vouchers if you are buying for a petrol head.

• jam53ice likes this

#4 jam53ice

jam53ice
  • Administrators
  • 1,898 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 08:28 AM

I had the exact same last year! Won't use it though

#5 Greg1.4

Greg1.4

Regular Users

• Promotion Manager
  • 951 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 03:05 PM

No me neither!

And while on the subject motorists who use the horn and road rage especially when they are wrong! Happened some time ago I was in the car with my mum, we wanted to turn off a roundabout, but the road we wanted to travel down was grid locked totally, which we didn't see until we were partially around, so we stopped where we were as we had no where else to go (maybe this was the wrong thing to do but what else were we going to do??) A few cars passed us who could clearly see what was going on but then this woman came up behind us, started beeping her horn and then overtook us mouthing off at us as we passed! Hello, can you not see what was going on?? In a busy town that was grid locked but no you want to express your opinion being as your always right an know better you dumb bi**h! If she even had an ounce of common sense (and used her friggin eyes!) she could see we were stuck, but noo!!!

Anyway rant over, I'm sure I could think of more

#6 JoeyBoyden

JoeyBoyden
  • Forum Users
  • 117 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 09:11 PM

Honda jazz drivers! Don't think I've ever seen one of them do above 30mph!

• jam53ice likes this

#7 trecoll

trecoll
  • Administrators
  • 6,266 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 09:10 AM

I had the stig soap too! :lol:

People who don't use the lanes correctly

People who use the wrong lane just to move 100 yards further up the road and then force their way into a queue of cars

People with poorly aligned/otherwise dodgy headlights

People using their phone, especially if they are behind me!

/Rant over! :lol:

• jam53ice likes this

#8 trecoll

trecoll
  • Administrators
  • 6,266 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 02:53 PM

4 more for you!

People who force their way out of Give Way junctions unnecessarily!

People who speed up to a Give Way junction and come to a quick stop

People who start doing something else in their car whilst waiting for lights to change, and then miss the lights changing, which happened to be a really short sequence so now we have to queue again!

Road Works; especially Thames Water who seem completely unable to sequence temporary traffic lights properly.

#9 trecoll

trecoll
  • Administrators
  • 6,266 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 02:55 PM

Another thing is people pulling out on you on a roundabout! 

Also people who pull out whilst you are still on the roundabout so they then end up in your blind spot and you're not sure if you can take the exit!

(Poorly explained!)

#10 Greg1.4

Greg1.4

Regular Users

• Promotion Manager
  • 951 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 06:36 PM

I'm liking this thread!!! On the subject of lanes and motorways, people that just sit behind really slow moving traffic, this annoys me a lot!

#11 lukejones3

lukejones3

Regular Users

• Forum Users
  • 925 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 09:12 PM

That person that decides to keep their foot on the brake when sitting in traffic for prolonged periods. So I get a face full of blinding lights! Use the frigging handbrake!

#12 JoeyBoyden

JoeyBoyden
  • Forum Users
  • 117 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 11:54 PM

Another pet hate of mine is people who overtake for no benefit whatsoever! The amount of times I see people come flying past me to then get stuck behind the car that was in front of me! 

• jam53ice likes this

#13 Greg1.4

Greg1.4

Regular Users

• Promotion Manager
  • 951 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 05:13 PM

People who overtake you as soon as you leave a speed limit, hate to say it but its often VW drivers, there you are accelerating out of a 30/40, you are like 20 meters out of a village, and there is someone allready overtaking you. Does boil my blood.

#14 RealDill

RealDill
  • Forum Users
  • 7 posts
  • Name:Dil
  • Drives:Fiesta mk4

Posted 15 February 2016 - 01:32 AM

Haha sounds like me in traffic. I never use the handbrake. Foot on brake lol

#15 animedrift

animedrift
  • Forum Users
  • 520 posts
  • Drives:Fiesta LX

Posted 16 March 2016 - 12:13 AM

Van drivers/ delivery drivers. Nuff said.

I'm a hgv driver and they seriously piss me off!!!! Like they just bought their license.

And bikers! I got a motorbike and sure I can be a prick but at least I'm safe. Some just don't want to live lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users